Trek Procaliber 9.9 custom build w/ Power Meter
I am selling my beloved Trek Procaliber 9.9. Size 18.5.
I purchased the frame in April 2017 and built the bike up with all new parts. I used it in a couple of events until July, but it has not been ridden since. So time to sell sadly …
Total cost of the bike was c. £6500 new
- Procaliber 9.9SL frame with ISO speed, black / red size 18.5
- Fox StepCast 100mm fork
- X01 Eagle groupset with XX1 gold chain and X01 10-50 cassette
- Shimano XTR 9000 brakes, with new pads
- Rotor Rex 1.1 powermeter (175mm cranks, 34T rotor oval chainring, can swap for 32T)
- Rotor Ceramic BB
- Mountain Trax Carbon XC rims built on DT240s hubs
- Shimano 160mm rotors
- Parlee Seat post (£250 new)
- Ritchey 80mm stem
- MT Zoom carbon flat bar (95g)
- Selle Italia SLR XC saddle
- Shimano pedals
Bike is pristine condition. It’s just had a full service ahead of sale. There is some wear on the cranks as expected but otherwise spotless.
It's on eBay as you'll see. Buy it now of £3000.
I'm in Kent, can post to UK for free or collect in person.