Battle on the Beach 2016
20th March 2016 | Pembrey Country Park
Browse upcoming and previous events by A Cycling
The 2016 course will be a total of 3 laps (or 2 laps for fun categories), total distance being around 45km.
The lap will be similar to 2015, but tweaked in a few places to try and remove the bottleneck. Full details of the lap will be available before entries are released.
Each lap is comprised of approximately 5km on the beach (all hard sand)
5km singletrack, 5km doubletrack or forest roads. Only 100 metres is in soft sand, on the beach entrance.
2016 Entry Includes:
Race Entry – £28:
If you want to camp on site? Check out the weekend pass below, which includes 2 nights camping.
Weekend Pass – £40:
- Free park entry for 1 vehicle*
- Event centre facilities and all-weather parking
- Electronic Chip Timing
- Custom medal to all finishers
- On-site catering including licensed cafe/bar, open all weekend
- Full Route Marking
- Cash prizes to Open Male & Female categories
- Prizes or trophies to all category podium winners
- Bike wash facilities
- Online results service
- First aid support
- Event Photography (Anthony Pease Photography)
As above, plus:
- 2 nights free camping with full facilities including showers & toilets (electric hook-up £6 extra for 2 nights).
- Entry to Battle on the Beach and Battle in the Dark
*Arrivals outside of manned barrier arrivals will need to reclaim the £2 barrier charge from the visitor centre.
Pembrey Country Park
View Pembrey Country Park on a larger map »
Pembrey, Llanelli, South Wales, SA16 0EJ
Official Event Website:www.battleonthebeach.co.uk/info/