- The outer nut/washer is extra large & more easily tightened/untightened.
- An O-ring fits within a recessed nut on the outer side of the rim means there is a very tight seal on the rim to eliminate annoying air leaks from the rim valve hole.
- Valves have a large internal diameter which enables sealant to injected and the tubeless tyre system to be more easily inflated.
- The value core is removable of course (we supply an additional valve core in case one gets gunked up over time).
- Made from robust ultralight 7065 Aluminium - 10 grams for the pair, 5 grams each (lighter than traditional brass valves).
- 50mm from base of the valve to the top
Note, when you set up the valve make sure the o-ring on the external side of the rim is in the shallow side of the compression nut.
Sold in pairs.
Choose from RED, BLACK, ORANGE, BLUE & GREEN
Comes with FREE handy red valve core remover + spare valve core.